My Paleo Adventures | Tuscan Skillet w/ Turkey Meatballs
Paleo & Keto Friendly
I received such fabulous feedback on recipes I posted on Facebook, that I wanted to make it full blog style with details on recipe! This recipe is keto, paleo, and macro friendly and SO full of flavor. It’s one of my favorite dishes I’ve ever made.
I include recipes in newsletter, Confidence Monthly, every month. Subscribe to jump on the list below!
I typically don’t measure anything when I cook, so I did my best to estimate for you recipe lovers out there!
1lb lean ground turkey
1 can fire roasted tomatoes
.5 Diced onion
2 C sliced mushrooms
1t oil (any)
2 T liquid aminos or soy sauce
1. Grate one whole zucchini and mix it with ground turkey and italian seasoning
2. Form into small meatballs
3. Put into a pan w/ 1t hot oil and cooking spray
4. Brown on all sides, but do not cook fully, and remove from pan
5. Add mushrooms to pan, coat with aminos/soy sauce, and cook until they’re soft
6. Remove mushrooms and add onions to pan cooking them until they’re brown
7. Add fire roasted tomatoes and simmer
8. Add mushrooms and meatballs back to pan and cover until meatballs are done
This feeds Brian and I so really, about 4 normal humans